TPM - Senate Guard

Buy or Sell your costume items here!
Iain
Name: Iain
2020 Troops:: 0
501st Number: 6598

TPM - Senate Guard

Post by Iain » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Been a long time since I darkened these forums.

I haven't trooped much for anyone for over a year due to ill health and mobility problems (broke my collarbone in January and now have a metal plate holding it together).

It has become very clear that due to these issues certain costumes in my collection have to go as I can never wear them such as my Senate Guard as the helmet rests right on the surgery site and is extremely painful to wear after 10-15 mins.

This is a totally unique costume as it is one of only two in the UKG for a Senate Guard and is still the only one (that I could find in the Rebel Legion/501st) that has real horse hair plumes. This was achieved thanks to the climate we have in the UK - anywhere else is a death sentence due to humidity and so forth.

The stunning helmet is made by Amy Berry (Jon Berry/Sevv's wife on the UKG site) and as far as I know is one of three made. Took about a year for me to get the horse hair and figure out how to do the double plumes. Sorry to let this one go as it is unique.

The helmet

The Plumes

I must have tried every hair care product under the sun to get the plumes to stick up without flopping over and eventually cam across this stuff.

The rifle (another unique item as it is the only one made by Darren Langthorn over on the UKG site. The rifle does not come apart.

The boots (size 9 English Riding Boots and plenty of room inside)

The gauntlets (leather and silk type material)

The tunic and trousers (another unique item as made by Fran Parsons so this is quality).. I am 6ft in my socks, 14 stone, 32" inside leg, 38" waist (honestly) and 40" chest and the trousers are elasticated and could fit up to 42" waist.

The cloak (once again totally unique and made by Fran and is fully lined)

A totally unique and one of a kind costume. I would recommend a courier or local pick up.

Looking for £1300 OVNO.

Thanks for looking

Iain

Re: TPM - Senate Guard

Post by Iain » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Down to £1200.

Iain

Re: TPM - Senate Guard

Post by Iain » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:45 am

Tough Crowd!

Will let this one of a kind and unique costume go for £900.

Return to “Items for Sale”