WIP - Leia (Jabbas Palace) Slave

Work in Progress Threads for all types of Royalty and Senators

Moderator: DCO

Siege
Name: Jadyn Ordhen

WIP - Leia (Jabbas Palace) Slave

Post by Siege » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Hiya,

I have a Leia costume I'd like to upgrade if it needs it and was hoping to get some pointers here.
Also, if anyone knows of a quick and easy way to cover tattoos that would be awesome. lol And also where to get the axe - but cheap-ish. Obviously the blasters aren't mine in the pics. I just feel better with a weapon.

Here is my current progress.
SAM_1118.JPG
SAM_1124.JPG
SAM_1126.JPG
Leia1.jpg
11412002_381921715336635_8223146142968667596_o.jpg
Ref

LMB.png
Any advice would be appreciated....and this costume is amazing to wear in the summer when it is hot...but wind isn't the most family friendly. I need to put a piece of fabric like a panty liner to hold both front and back down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlueRey
Name: Bekky
Total Troops: 15

Re: WIP - Leia (Jabbas Palace) Slave

Post by BlueRey » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Nice start! Off the top of my head I think the main tweaks needed would be the top of the bra top (the metal seems to sort of extend, instead of having the separate cone pieces threaded on the string), the collar which is missing the claw-like details, and the chain is silver/pewter in colour, with small coppery details rather than gold. Colours of the main metal parts and suede look nice and the bra and boots match well!

I’m afraid I can’t help with a cheap vibro-axe - mine was about $300 before shipping from the U.S. - but I’m pretty sure someone has made 3D-printing files available on Etsy, so that may be a more economical route?

If you scroll down, Empathy posted a few great close ups of the costume on display on my Sandstorm Leia WIP which show the collar and chain colours very well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenebris
Base Membership Officer, Detachment CO
Name: empathy gray
Total Troops: 6
501st Number: 70969
MMCC Name:: Tenebris

Post by tenebris » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:26 am

Hi Jadyn

Heres the RL standard :
https://rebellegion.com/leia-organa-slave-outfit/

Leia resources on global, if you scroll down a little and click on the topic 'slave outfit' it will take you to the list or resources for that costume.
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... hp?t=77229

Here are those images Bekky was referring to

Siege
Name: Jadyn Ordhen

Post by Siege » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:51 pm

Cheers for the pics and info guys. Love that costume btw.

Return to “Royalty & Senatorial Work in Progress”